Re: Last Call: 'The APPLICATION/MBOX Media-Type' to Proposed Standard

ned.freed@mrochek.com Thu, 19 August 2004 08:02 UTC

From: ned.freed@mrochek.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:43:24 -0700
To: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>
References: <p06110437bd3d5d396de1@[10.20.30.249]> <411AB496.8080307@erols.com> <411BDE9B.7090706@att.com> <200408140040.i7E0e5Pk023772@turing-police.cc.vt.edu> <412171D8.9010201@att.com> <200408171705.i7HH5Rx8019339@turing-police.cc.vt.edu> <9D7AFAAF50E30B30B3D610C2@scan.jck.com> <412257D3.30606@ehsco.com> <294E85FB3BC16ACC1091D706@scan.jck.com> <831445543.20040817173852@brandenburg.com> <621AC392-F0C2-11D8-928C-000393DB5366@cs.utk.edu>