Re: A Splendid Example Of A Renumbering Disaster

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 26 November 2012 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=AmYqtT0ct0FNZfXBJAohIJGY3q/a9I4k9YkAU35aFLU=; b=IJ4MqE1M7aAIIue5rq4OeejlCBvgzl65MEr7KBFros4vkkV1Dm1hy+QKdBIqBE5/kb kK6NVYF3ykziUgk7zFgVjjNGz7U9SGZFMIH7nLTjtXPp1n56t/EQ8ZX0PeTywHfscrqT Pif15vz5Bldka09EtPn7F6N+Y2U5P+P3DGdAgPCA7JKSmb7ZKfiXxLJNyOQm4Guxx7eM mqGCZUJOKolNASaina1AkaQEO5gPYeg9kE5Z/aM+j4hcMzUzn9m+K38d8d0lndtz+H8H DPWMmdekWOWimpNfoQ2cg1jve6EpEXDgIM4YqcYqnJHjHhkGr4S3Y0FBE34UIt1v7MeF NUow==