Last Call: Telnet Comport Control Option to Proposed Standard

Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu> Mon, 16 June 1997 21:06 UTC

To: telnet-ietf@bsdi.com
Subject: Last Call: Telnet Comport Control Option to Proposed Standard
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 16:45:11 -0400
From: Keith Moore <moore@cs.utk.edu>

Hi.  I'd like to know what telnet implementors think of this,
if there are any problems with it, etc.

The last call has expired, but due to INET'97 and US Independence Day,
IESG won't ballot this for several more weeks.

There's also a competing proposal; I'll send along the internet-draft
name once I dig it up.

thanks!

Keith Moore
Applications AD