Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

SM <sm@resistor.net> Thu, 22 December 2011 21:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1324589350; bh=cgNrT72BWQJVyjcEqiCsewZCrw9253un62vTIwfoZVI=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=iD8PM1tDiHGGh25w2kexQQZS7+3PLFssgV5FAfTeEL5J2nSRcT0Z+GNLYvbrAvinJ FFpGZJiPAMZsC5tX5rjuaMxOIF/2RrbeOcm98Kizx+LX54eSdlYGGBCBz4SDfEwTlZ 78OBagbYQPNtHlNoZepU83cN00Pi8JBKZ+dKUHh8=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1324589350; bh=cgNrT72BWQJVyjcEqiCsewZCrw9253un62vTIwfoZVI=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=1FtCZrABAgVx6UCtPgdDTkrS7MLgHNSwUbQELkFSPKldNx6dJyaRPSwi+chnuGRoE a4Onc1WHgocCvr0eUvo+26V0OclbhTBIx7YDH3PPjrWk4ahVupJvMID/8lNZHNqT+a 09KP3SXNNN8VF70qRTghcG+GFnZJBbzXg4cweFr0=