Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (TheRPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

"t.petch" <daedulus@btconnect.com> Wed, 28 December 2011 11:51 UTC

From: "t.petch" <daedulus@btconnect.com>
Cc: IETF-Discussion list <ietf@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (TheRPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 11:52:10 +0100
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.12.28.111514:17:7.586, ip=86.177.208.97, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, CT_TP_8859_1, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, MISSING_HEADERS, __ANY_URI, __URI_NO_PATH, __STOCK_PHRASE_24, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, __PHISH_SPEAR_STRUCTURE_1, RDNS_SUSP, __PHISH_SPEAR_STRUCTURE_2, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS, TO_MALFORMED