Re: Internet Research Labs Draft

<nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com> Thu, 16 February 2017 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1487254940; bh=xdnZZL7CjH8sQyBuXRgYsR9bL2ZXYktUdLL58Pt/4Lc=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=tGOJbFDHSsvb7Gb8zydsjSKPYPmBOgQgIuP4NPCpemFjA6jqbwEGod5zPEt/m877Q3cDTKrwFLTacm8PnVL6tPfnwJIPLgKNE7IVJZUgjDydRx2DyvARxmFAQ0F7BFZrHcQgP6BgUaGqWQmhuvFduc7+HQhXkIILl+w1VxNs2dD9S7y487NsLofZszs9wo2/zvif8XqkdI05S4jyLHq/7FMS8P6oaoRMHdct6E9+/Ik+cF/t0lLeju8r58fqY2OAdripX39d3SzbSWqhkJuXVdPPiV2XzEcfKxeepF9U0YkefyLdSUwJETpTI98wJv54T1dtnJ6lMI5S73E18wGkfA==
X-YMail-OSG: Jw.7fpgVM1ntBtmp4gnTeh.lrXcfmBFdi379Ag6J6zv9fQQw5qTwdDyf8ZwJ4Eq VQ28hHKTCHYZuMglulxc_NAV2sdzHdS20HDUwDw48wPCEAWfsj_YMdL70FPLK7HgaffapU4nW4Yc 4DcDZJnvbttqFsBFb1iKsdN1g.AyZHDGURTU9JOkrL4VHD_d4TiC7C0RXtEEh9COiabu22ieAKb1 sfosPeDfd6oy9S_uQBJTXTglkJyi2_WXCrmhwSzdkkOGEX.CucOegvMbL7_OlQbJT_aZFhFOytnN v4kUQX9u1gSd9ebl.eoh1CYWU59MbJ5jauHw.6NGLuDogvWlrE75HaUBYfKA48Y.aExTFA9m.J7D eqrEGXglVbuyclDHnMmprGX471T9MD.b5XKHp7E5kVWFf12Rr2RQ4TZLLt6L81IQCvVVqB6DI7Y1 GvTYaAEMcrZBW8HSpy0jTbFpbs5MXPB5Vnuanma3oH.AvngIL8PrqA_cbx.QBKlse9aXBqbb6lc. POb699QucezfSim7Zbrmq0fIDkJPCQ_VHtZFMrY6Scxj90pLC9POfwaqQrSCjNfv49D.ze6Jhq4g PvBzxNY92cCD4Qd_5OtkQaQHLpUwixOhDVg--