Re: BA cancellations

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 14 March 2020 13:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1584192571; x=1584797371; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=ujMPAnHx /ZFbLVq1A1mquCsSxZ3HNLM+4o0QD/SDlcg=; b=Ffb0cdWywNHuOEeMQHAPES4W G2tS8r30S19I/oN62iBfbw3qh5ki5t35iuR+XgvWFiOHQSzHS00yBI1IFKhQd3+V zs/Gb+7zOMQTocCAcsXoHWh0tU8aO3oCUoNPtA/xiQDxWANlapnXR45ytnQIjACc qo5BGkM3KHV86Kt/zss=