Re: AppsDir review of draft-ietf-repute-model-08

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sat, 07 September 2013 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nd1NvfHmj3vHBwycf3yrzro8paREXJ3kZHl44T8ytyY=; b=kClkNhs+qVHlPG+AlAWvBlhDP2WPF3cDSVtgox8p1z/aSriC53YouAR40qWe2NRVr2 KdeetE2vFoYKQgvgDz4hOPMPb2hC4bfcaFcKDDqDKiSoyeDb1qzLiz3F9bHYjREjyWpo JbtxlGvwpypqZFKVT2kjPhruAWg8WFrGrVPv4/MleXUhqk6UmJLFXZCOPcjosWO5AT9A I9kl7AGmPkG7AWXUaBJlXR643gloLOXWQzUv3RkOF00ICoV2MTDiQvXQFZofWotwKboU OUKgflSwXOoy50sclcm4SJOOVzyZyMIwHaaG3oqea7mhkVobKJrKkvgmDALW4wXu6arV kkcQ==