Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3284; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360617329; x=1361826929; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=a1Py4EaY96o5jDaOhxGfxf5qljf8W6c68Lh+5kgri/A=; b=EUfOfspUVTCiDuuxU9y7dE+16MWVqu357V3SyPhz9C799xq4/q3H8tv6 52vpQlDP9uX+/ZcmjcENJBC9eJpxq73VSI6DpRwcxTUq13bO3pLOjW/l+ EhtKG2zh/KaO8zAcTsTFHgIfwgkmqyvCQ5HO77SRqKa6cR+rbk7KTkCdE I=;