CAT WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-03.txt

John Linn <linn@cam.ov.com> Wed, 17 May 1995 16:00 UTC

To: cat-ietf@mit.edu
Cc: linn@cam.ov.com
Subject: CAT WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-03.txt
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 11:13:22 -0400
Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: John Linn <linn@cam.ov.com>

CAT fanciers:

Carlisle's draft, reflecting revisions per discussion in this message,
has emerged as draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-03.txt.  I hereby declare a
one-week WG last call period, to end on Wednesday, 24 May, for review
and comment on the changes made relative to draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-02;
if no such issues are raised on the list during this period, I will
(per discussion at the Danvers meeting) then request on behalf of
the WG that draft-ietf-cat-spkmgss-03 be considered by the IESG for
advancement to Proposed Standard.

--jl