Re: Off list request (was: Re: xml and txt submission on web page)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 17 June 2018 04:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=jwTzNB5JcrK3eR+7lOC5+ekoptiDqTEHCB03Ay1xauQ=; b=f8gQjSAEv6n9/mhurduhOXgF/49TbnRWBbv9SBdWTK9DOLtkuU5cxsz05jzfYALFII qw4hSzC7a+h3U284eIfhLRDaNHbOUmeX8uZARupZXxlFAU37sjXqtKbOQWLSlR5dC+Tp zAb3JVjDMlPztcZxamMmWbORLGGOTs9gVYCeRN5Snv38Li6tKixEIMcnHkzqdQ/aqpaW m41nzwh2p/sE/FrHGDzWjXqx0sZUtH77Cf1Bw6q6qLYiSe5z2AmdqEKj1o0C2eCCW/Lx aHQoDevc+8MIUN/bfqSaScJS+m4YhFud6vscY8Mpoio9yM5h0DpAtnClcU5pGdWGWNNR 9TMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=jwTzNB5JcrK3eR+7lOC5+ekoptiDqTEHCB03Ay1xauQ=; b=twaHQTGPCyQBQzcZk/O1wqD9pgE/MoNKe1QyVAQaJ9rG3ONbqY7O84/hrFZwk4GayJ IYD63b1V0/VMHrbn8vYLyY9UgM+Z7263tPKx9c+emXj6YJoJJZLGQgGWwwl9W5XQ9lKO sk5yGFtKKJnuR0cd54F+WjMJp2kPWXpxb/QvtkZlW0qmO8eomxbi39sBrh/TZAqhX24M SQ5hKYJMYsTSEDMBza0Lt7uz6VK11VTJgD+yQMOEY6i9ayxmsAYqdLLXB7YlQppxOXEZ zoISkepoKl8Zx5KhmTGa8dmZe+4z5NFtu43eu3Hufec3vo83SccWG0rRsgJr1LAJjqOe NC6g==