Re: Gen-ART LC/Telechat review of draft-ietf-pals-ms-pw-protection-03

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2015 08:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=kq32l/MNHEGKSY222p+bF77ys+rpDCeUSMPYxJqLK0M=; b=zf6fz3qZqH/o2X30ribCXfayMLLzmX4zYZg5VsBp3lC0s7VO9764CdABKMLzx3PiVX AohVCeNsEeGjKztz4cKCTcmHJHexPkA8OS5hiQxmgc24aOiXyA9R4U8/ekdmFZFhSuJa 5YvEwxadXSNJaZYwolBmTWPjbNcfsfJ1KB1ZlARxWTEJBXc8sOldvcLN+T01x/pR8dE1 qzM4Xy53xdOanoNRtrwQIQI6WOE8JmF8V8tFfFXMcqS2S0es0nshxdb6YzAuorplISOF QZlECZQQuLIrUKTYABL5ETO9wsal+pbOAfJllUM0bhGLegQ2y4ABMlb0hPfxpAPrnez7 NA4Q==