Re: Comments on draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt

Nori Demizu <dmznr@icloud.com> Mon, 18 July 2016 05:14 UTC

Subject: Re: Comments on draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt
From: Nori Demizu <dmznr@icloud.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:14:15 +0900
To: Zhen Cao <zhencao.ietf@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=icloud.com; s=4d515a; t=1468818862; bh=Qte91gy8Jtga8TQf0QJtr/63ZSRHxKAzlzkCMCv6R04=; h=Subject:MIME-version:Content-type:From:Date:Message-id:To; b=O/pVJS1KVgBGURYZswCT4IUYDmDxUA8i8YZGu+KZmlAglw4r6sGEdi+hKOj606isc VQ5df/Ep0S633GjxDl1/zuPKkYT20/RROwo96/f2fnbOlQE9SXOHGTce41ahP2UXH5 nP3ZRmlXLKi7RPx99kBFmICBQEJtgBoOBudsc0Yp47041x6POuKlLwOFyRBA+vsFfs YC83WrH+nECPF6MjMuW5vcXjm95UEH8Oyq3YGnAq/1t98bpYGwF3dK9wH9IvJOz0m/ KDoTfPtUrT63Prk46rAw7tnyk0+L0iaR72mE+DOCvSvPkCs9EIvoo9FcyHyYmppnK9 RiE/O/iTUgZ5Q==