Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery-05

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 05 September 2013 21:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=3aEbB/ms6n8k+Iz+v22u2h50iqAGm/LWnJdXYs6dz3c=; b=Gin+TAuTan/CBUbiw+hbbwBj2mUw8nVzkAVnoPzzeUeCB3Q9sNq27IT2w7dLMUpXjS 9Quclx2mQxw5FG8VoCV/1O9kDFMjHO/GwOox8ZR3iy5MppJMrNrNtiTNemyBkK9dTjIC 7sKhS8ml7QM7QFXy83fUeTqk4Vn41xIeSc6J31YC0NSkFFfFmFO2LuByN1BZ0eQgOiPI 4XAMPcA1kz5cDr1xBSJsaZLgxxSUggRhNuY/dbWGTQomNKaihuvKyPjr6PUDZgfalSPY 5Tolt/AgsuEXP1v4AWP5VNZQSs9NHKWS+eCBUbgiWjtp23DYLWA0jK6XD3t7hrTnV7Qe NjTg==