RE: Backdoor standards?

Larry Masinter <LMM@acm.org> Thu, 13 January 2022 00:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=sender:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=e3BpIicyaDveFy9sLOba70DaKX9ILlRfsVc9a2QaLpw=; b=Q0831COs7xeLVwPCLq7Trxnl1ZTgFxwkWqB9HgT9ccdt3KyJTsdx+qe+mBbCXpXVFX 2XtKF7VtzPEazbPMxKxd0Sf/2PIVIvUUxS9fSw/Hks5b5sgtdRMSjnn+Vep91Kn7zG/d Vmyf8w2AQEPPdsvjORzSQWwttFL+1qHJH2qPxrTp9L/A1Ig2o4G8IKb7sqqOoUq6Z5TS mAzSdQET1i6NyrRbDKMq4O2tUGQjawF+mwulz8cnjLYbqzYa6fpVFbg+FePqeUe9SG6c msbzOf7mwJx2X2rcDGW5nxm49lHf2g+RjieePZh6n9lGJeMANI5+zmvuVkH7WBiY/Qb8 soxw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:sender:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject :date:message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=e3BpIicyaDveFy9sLOba70DaKX9ILlRfsVc9a2QaLpw=; b=HUA+LoZt73HOuRMHepCRiwDjRVJLutdsviztT3j2xalmyAxaWCL7wCUYftaHfkatMO QcWx9BwqoQbWdDpU7TmozL6DlsdYuv6W2PHQrGjU+7rR7Kwz0T0GlLYl5n+VMdn1GLFq WLlCYY5faw0IDsvUcjcX9BRv6U1S1WeccdNwny3zMGQ7ZBg3EV6NXo2TJY0YKKJZpL/I 4+SdrHoOAWX9pp/8TEPY2vDWNVezjROcORxx1SO8SIC5hlAtfzpMk9dY0Dq61/qOz0eQ 3EtJRrk6KAfvPEX301PvboxaGyW9+c/DkZiPNWwUnLxRiZK8igmUDOhE3KVuPCNzVWfB QYvA==