Re: [imap5] Where is IMAP5 ?

"Bron Gondwana" <brong@fastmail.fm> Mon, 18 July 2011 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=messagingengine.com; h=content-type:to:subject:references:date:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:from:message-id:in-reply-to; s=smtpout; bh=VV+QmY0j1L1xzd0DaHSNFd1yMS8=; b=HrTPwf4bwdIC8KaUiQIiyeBO5IZYmJWxyVcqAOJiJH+57iie2fSJ+SMmwishRPGKIg7PGuhTmW/1dkAfW/F7XuidB8SwPjnmHAsbT2m8mBlOcXc8/EHDmdekhKdKgvc0+AD+ZpRSg/0C/i3C0Ru3zeKHu0hEbwvbtwLFfapzNpQ=