Re: [imapext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-qresync-rfc5162bis-07.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 07 January 2014 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1389102649; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=tg4S+9gOZHjohN66g2gDLYBJkrE6P8mJPjVUvFoteeU=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=XZCwXD7HWkrsqC2vyZJQGBxvvp+r0kwmJffoedGZhNnvCvpZuvJXXDKmtg/JqCaJZQ1RYJ igrJn1ro5FX7af4hP9YSUzQSWwThymUOB+fkPDKAWWsLWWihvg+Ze0FXflrJOQIO/kRokS TRQRQnZSfM/ozxpPIT7yF1n2GENEWDg=;