Re: [imapext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-qresync-rfc5162bis-07.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 07 January 2014 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9315; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1389098651; x=1390308251; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=L2wWkKgmZ79hQIEUK6wvB3i0ooaRBeHGbKc0591i7Po=; b=L0WI5v4rfltMfyZogfW+zp6mj9BHvHktey1IAiu1j3Q/y9EfM6cUH1PB KI6uAKyRwS+e04oOyuObScRa3ws267/TDKyTFUfKyAui4Hy1x3OlsEnyx CXhWHpGAPUkxnCyl+oy2r9Xip0MxN5NFYwhPZxt4n5e+cIQxTNjhCqgsB U=;