Re: [imapext] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-qresync-rfc5162bis-09

"Black, David" <david.black@emc.com> Mon, 27 January 2014 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=emc.com; s=jan2013; t=1390832424; bh=2TDDdpW2GAOoDonVpmg7CzXjIek=; h=From:To:CC:Date:Subject:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=CDhHkLolIvVEg8Kcj/wWVR+cv+5cmANArOcKK6i9IszzUwSTv3Qnh+TcGKcpKM80Z uVyJzzkBzaHwzp5SQ2GsMVI9FamanA170cziXAtFXPOJc9FsldCMC4VAuu2WfXkE2D kw4nR0ylR6eUm3OXLcP2REdli60Ft8d0r27H92EI=