Re: [imapext] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-qresync-rfc5162bis-09

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 30 January 2014 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1391105953; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=QinOrxgtHNxOO+bEz5+TFPJ1uFCHTJqxEUBpsLGo1sw=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=XAkv+AH+1F4qMMBg2HdzY3laOWzkKAK9WEWseB4iEi4btkVv23CxduOywX/aBpkhGwoPRv 873akNwAMeGGF17RRIBZ40SfmM9mkQO1J5k39NRSnpISF2HqXQuxIDvy3VrS2XHzLnMnUJ UPQOpjmnehYoptL/dMjHYtofYJ+KaKs=;