Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-01

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 31 July 2013 12:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ykdS69pXkDf81d54AET0B3tvgAltMfPuww4HRnF+hh4=; b=D8aiXuV7u8nnWFL8McpHqRWjxQJ0+0WZHBWgyygU6520biMkcEwIcewlWTyUwx7Dig Xl4RV56ZOmffv5u5Dp3e4xygLSI3+5uUxW+5tqFlIs36bVrjLJwH2fWtWSVn/YEIh8Kq Iuu8XsBi2a9i0uPKMBOfBfl61bNhyXgIJ3KJXyal97MTjIkCmTfDWApxgSkJyCo1NiF2 MCx5ucM+4KV6ekADWR5RtcZw3U3nV5QOsxlkXMg4jBcs0+p8DZbDup6tA36CS96en0Un PBOubswnAvKWqISIezjjwsraDawfoq+MdxQ9nBTSDhVHe2ncWuCwneoDdhlBxUUDjBjZ uTUQ==