Re: [Insipid] [dispatch] Proposed charter for work on logging

"Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com> Wed, 31 July 2013 12:54 UTC

From: "Dawes, Peter, Vodafone Group" <Peter.Dawes@vodafone.com>
To: "Javier Martinez (mjavier)" <mjavier@cisco.com>, "Vijay K. Gurbani" <vkg@bell-labs.com>, "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:54:05 +0000
References: <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE210701601FC@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8BF1BA@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <4A4F136CBD0E0D44AE1EDE36C4CD9D996EE6D673@VOEXM31W.internal.vodafone.com> <51BA382E.4040605@bell-labs.com> <4A4F136CBD0E0D44AE1EDE36C4CD9D996EE6EC89@VOEXM31W.internal.vodafone.com> <040624DCD17A4644A389FC9078A50B7541011B@xmb-rcd-x10.cisco.com>