Re: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-12: comments

Brett Tate <brett@broadsoft.com> Fri, 23 January 2015 10:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :thread-index:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=viqj6UbmfQ2wnVOVno4Muccj1VQ7bvTpsCdEhWH1u6Y=; b=IaWIIjIhbfdbaoJueDOTOjlMldM0elx+zG5GgDj/8VaHFMyBFkeoW+ZixOUgTqtRRw MjnHbElaNCNcjRka8K7pkct0F794AAjMtZ+fpQtnQmES3N9nNWTt0m6p8yLqzsZ84DwR GokxfH/V7+Ysexl4t6jOyXzOU/rO6YVaoNspF9h7R8TC93FIsSEUTKY4suqWq0qaS1kW rzNuaf4+E4wl+fyjM54u/3a/bFodnPhlfVFonIE7T9vpHobtM/OPBIGEtIgIMchpJ13M DvqPDILbb5J7ecDspXbu5+mvyw4cdipKxjRLzYY4R5uxN/Nxkm9CseTvn7nbe2JGQKUC kJrg==