Re: [Insipid] comments on draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-02

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Thu, 13 February 2014 08:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4651; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392279438; x=1393489038; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:in-reply-to:references: mime-version; bh=p9Lv4z8NTqy7qZM29TYARN5NOfK8IbaJOyjRm4mfh/0=; b=bxUDxZVaaPMuHldIAoei0WMpcpHlUGYd9TzLodMS7ynIZwiOrQTu8Wku 6DzNEADfUv9PmItD37e15UpgIWXcCeDv5ZY3JMYRj+kkIezSfpNixHrSd qS4XsnHm0nXZDmxAquLnooxbKs3aWmcAEVO3I6ScWsyoC8+DC2PJXuE54 c=;