[Insipid] comments on draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-02

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 29 October 2013 20:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:37:37 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "insipid@ietf.org" <insipid@ietf.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1383079057; bh=ivbjMrBYjHp8yeFMyycK6I2ZNSU8K0yft5VLNn5oWIg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=DCjy/fRU7AuxGdtxwC5Afnacu/ZxsIvmHOFYFR7bZBCHm+s3WE56yPFg4oczLYeU6 X2KTW1ezKjH2HZF1+NOacpbvbqv2W3tmI6OaBK1QW5kvyn6tCRgm9zepR1cM6P3fVh 23PeC7JQvW786yLl3xeVQs/FOGZC+rf462mpOH+9LwH5n8/sbQxw4ccrA8PJ9ofzKo lG5pttjJmNkmAO4kndzRTjlr8/Cw02NIZ5s0Mo8wOLS6gv6jHU5wHKB2hHhPh4BYQX isIsMSdLrYW3kL9QTSfrB+M7j1nlKE83/moVO+h/4vcGcb0rRwJk+TXACBvecYk9bj +dAgvM6yDnY5Q==