Re: [Int-area] Where to aggregate, where to drop

Tony Li <li.tony@comcast.net> Sat, 02 April 2022 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1648913387; bh=8ZXI8F+/SS3xdQjj4CUJLyqhx0aGmmwslwbp3SPzj/w=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=UsG1nmge08w0H0GUVOtmWT+A9S86GCOV8+zk/82BrajlmXDS999aHB24hQH6fYTWx 4LAZrM9BuTk+GNDo+zbCALpXnlK8ngiRLGJOQR0h5xFR1j7fKdh9akIlNCCuuqY8pm Qio+vEbXLwTB3nsiGmWX1pXX9cGGf2j/XK3/8x/9iDjbbPKM9fC6RyRhuTneyQTbv2 8vae+CRB7UQRIAYKO4/MtUAS1dJQykwgzMokz887Q8UIU3XU3x/C2Nb55Vz33WD7MP MAeLqc9lLUPzrSdmC8BmVsZGb2G5lBNrw8nrBtKRJiDgJvAXjJOmadNsI5m1+RribJ pwufxY+yNdY2w==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvvddrudeikedgleduucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrhhofhhilhgvmecuvehomhgtrghsthdqtfgvshhipdfqfgfvpdfpqffurfetoffkrfenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedtudenucesvcftvggtihhpihgvnhhtshculddquddttddmnecujfgurheptggguffhjgffgffkfhfvofesthhqmhdthhdtjeenucfhrhhomhepvfhonhihucfnihcuoehlihdrthhonhihsegtohhmtggrshhtrdhnvghtqeenucggtffrrghtthgvrhhnpeeuueeffeehvddtvdfggffgleeuuefffeevueehfeetgeefgeeufeefjeduleehheenucfkphepieejrdduieelrddutdefrddvfeelnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghlohepshhmthhptghlihgvnhhtrdgrphhplhgvpdhinhgvthepieejrdduieelrddutdefrddvfeelpdhmrghilhhfrhhomheplhhirdhtohhnhiestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepvddprhgtphhtthhopehfrghrihhnrggttghisehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepihhnthdqrghrvggrsehivghtfhdrohhrgh