Re: [Int-area] Feedback for draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-01

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 14 November 2012 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1L5m5GtJ0jfp98a2hWiIxqXeIf7p4nqa0kCcRviGOTI=; b=tqQ3Lnv0T7LON+vj9F6ghVwhLgqMmhm7MaqMji0CmJK1/VjXShEO6vXChn7mAkQAls y+Zej9dhy6kF403aOWy2DiS4EnMmLhRgxIzVcMIYOtw8V7QNS550e1lUozN7Z4hq1om6 WCaqMvXkAi2VZe5y6kopnLal6Rdaqi+Ndi+mKQ8LP0gLfu9d9B4yDGUIJJ3Bntfi2eRr +Vl4rn+QlT+EWph3kWc9c69baNwJvX936MGwRT8VLzQAVfHlMFLyqVscVGEsyHOzWgkY S/WZhBQT9GmHFpYFsWoSovi5GWXp20FJPXbrSn55yuPwQOzhcbw1QMm9tPYO60jywmz+ f8jQ==