[Int-area] Feedback for draft-carpenter-flow-label-balancing-01

Julia Renouard <J.Renouard@F5.com> Tue, 13 November 2012 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=f5.com; i=J.Renouard@f5.com; q=dns/txt; s=seattle; t=1352840446; x=1384376446; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=q2cemSaOM8LMZktVTmFfMcFBPfjkz+Db5qu/93er+hs=; b=yz8EbBr4LY1KIT9CT03gJPGjzOk+lg/ueT3eLuOpM6hsCXuXE4PhZC2w 7WdsvnOU37aNTd01OxuaVF72yuFccWWIDoWXDjJMc3eH6nOkXbzRS94Ad hwfDb3zxwyI7rMo1+zCvpW5OkNQali8R2Lh9bHwU5Hu6K2RvOwMmOFbDk 8=;