Re: [Int-area] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-intarea-broadcast-consider-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 25 January 2018 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=2zPb1uVvlq3u52UcaXQkP4TI+qEiLvvZ+/p+0h6PYEg=; b=CdDm8jXJT8h0XSDAuk6Vo3NsMJlY9RGzRh+DOzvSrOnk/N9W5cdRK4BrdiODmpztNh T+lpV+7MK5Czbc3/w/z9J/EZApifo79qDeA79OMW0cQfqXUDuM47tL7eYQLuRSF5FNCo t9nmV2bspH6xAM66fwvaJKFq2pxGEWMqFQGA9AQQRb5nyl3yqNXIpRWSr8S51OQWwXxi c5Y/55ytkNktHRH1cTspqhqKOlK5QFJIS6E6GXSnYsPIZKofeN/4G6Ahom+QrALWFcBD 5POkVjGw/CbTz767Fz70/QBkbwYXm91tS7nPP8CXenKHxlpMUDkB4dKQ6clAWypot8Gz lCGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2zPb1uVvlq3u52UcaXQkP4TI+qEiLvvZ+/p+0h6PYEg=; b=Kob/fsCla4ZJGKxcMLg+hAuibiO8MjBhObT1Suh3Dk1bSd/DpTNGCODOwbCkvJMT1L 2jRP8od1+nGv+R4l4x3w0lcQE7hG/Kj9/d95WOf1r2bPnTfGzki4qZQBhVbG7GbVaoSM mTGFt0SMcJUS+c/4TUJmG/bqejEjNmkU+mSJ+/LZYObnjopHqTkFER0sBBenpbXC7RfL 1SdpIZX/7TkBOjKOKiP1q9dSqOPp8CQybNRpE4kymYsp1FinoGNWYLxbIoKibfHJle6v MP+55tkCZv5b0gRoJn5EwraxWSDnRy7x+O27alCjcfyPheON6K7J0VbU3Q6kEoMAQwk3 WuLg==