Re: [Int-area] [EXTERNAL] Re: "Identification Extension for the Internet Protocol" question

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Mon, 27 November 2023 21:18 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H5=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1701119925; bh=kkmiDtEY2Hp9PZgW82cHDdjha0ZAqANr0YhhFr6EJec=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=N0WLk0BodRyDh9I3V5TbCQ5QSqDv2egdAwxmnxXCaNGK/upesu/FwMqeXg009gTcV ZWlBEjD6/WI1wfvs7KSy5XWpSsdzFFNCTnw8G7hJkzanQSF4Zy1zBRbCx3yX0zkQUZ jR/Fq37To91QFQpUBhwQxKCOpwnQQB26giCLyEcPmrq8ktj0BfjfVm6uPD/wlBncbQ fpgyYXzfm4GO5vKx8RSn4TC0GO5NCQpE8laE6dVGwqPRL+7JGpM5uCRAxBUSainFm8 QQ8mvC4fOnrauzz8uVLMvjfOjLjUvyV4xpbLoahXkBlwnrpc5chAxqC1q5J6tLsl8L 3Hqfj/+J1zMng==