Re: [Int-area] [EXTERNAL] Re: "Identification Extension for the Internet Protocol" question

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 27 November 2023 21:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland.com; s=google; t=1701118878; x=1701723678; darn=ietf.org; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=YE+vSllFUrj8u0YN1G0mCo9OoWZ/BvNmSkKF10XgvLo=; b=hV4JQZ5nXAgI0lkzemnGdPrHX2Sj3IVYkwTZOpZmI3NpZIoUFuS7tSa/UWmrd3LHyV ph7afRrOL08w2OxhOi/2rUAtVX8OIMaiPq/hGMzg2W7XbqcVDd/Bx1fTTV94kP8Es2me DWnqNzfVLytQ0BvktHa6ZcjSpc7ZLbBDSJFpBfjkJQhJGEODVDjejjun78qujWxyf8wp NA1fy22itwcaKMHy6S1xpBktATDv7vSp5MVU8Dab4yq9DzQCKg2cOYIcgTcr+UukfNKc P05gTbtt2OSSMlU+32oZShSPXurKRVNC46ppvYqLfBmR2HvqAdAdI4FDZB3CwJdyvKZH 8JyQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701118878; x=1701723678; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=YE+vSllFUrj8u0YN1G0mCo9OoWZ/BvNmSkKF10XgvLo=; b=NpFcxt8Qr/xEMGg2j01kV1JxXp66LMU5GYZQlV30b5HK+dFQT5eWH8r6JQRoB+jniR 8XHnT8YCQDeTWs5qhQzdWYY+6CefDHoKq5RpsDIPjoC3rlh+tIEBClkM64WLnM+18JJu Mwcxaac2OamcKX01fkM/4E5NFKR0HgqHDRs3t4+Nmr6QOmdaF/pPWpgtReF9DXMYrQGV 0Htueysx6gGmOpibit9+80+s6akkYHXKOEpU7NsU1PLABpaCGMUDkR2fzUhqv3KJlLXo 2eex8upAg+Da+sg053zvvzrBmOPVScTMpNvA6ye1jys3G2Ji9c8EbFNYyEajiC6FFh8w QFyw==