Re: [Int-area] IP parcels

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Wed, 02 February 2022 18:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1643828318; bh=8vE/zn+B7pl6UlEE54ptjg5bE5Bps5G2b3YGK1bFgMY=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=ImHkZ4aAgaHeLATt4eZlxw0jUHdy1lMbyNZkiHgJCajqfppATFYjbCbj9B+8AoH7U CmYgY/rwqDRu8qvAiSDBfb3bztATownE8QXk820vlO9pE5q8ET/6qzkTEM44P8l7g/ /Z4bOH2GP8qxqtwz/Ma9mrtavKkO08kCkiXhNIVeAA5oAJnIdFB9Fohu//NVP7D1eQ /AaC61JXfXN4URmAExhOam+yw3eONJPmEEo59kmVYCD+NQLYtMnW4GqN12dKXF4lWJ WlaPCv4jEX4BmG+ZQM2WSJrBTp3xypP3E2mc7XIbgV7KPfyswdD40P/CK6gWVDU8oa G7aE8cpwHffzA==