Re: [Int-area] request to consider sponsoring http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Fri, 07 March 2014 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3803; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1394228824; x=1395438424; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=VAMVQ1vsom+uTpfzVf783YXl8SBtbx8UdXs6HuFPyhU=; b=PLaThKfW9KEj+0hxQ0YBjIusoyeUG1HF+jVpFp6/sDdszWuIxy0wZyNV rTpBBV9pB7erBTJIAgQWNh6VhluduCIRVXBoNN4Ber/NSA+etVWzJ30ns E6F43tA4sO6HvuZcSbmfx9C+MmghsofB9ZqkEHDhsz8RVvYNGe5kke8Tl Q=;