Re: [Int-area] request to consider sponsoring http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-04

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Fri, 07 March 2014 09:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5V+WZszJIvqaz8hCX4hi3v7P0IvjJVsehiAOqB4iP2s=; b=vfnb4VroBh78yzvQeT/tr0NJlKoAK6GDYN8F+Pj9znNo3N/grjS1O27GG1ZZDLKJnA 5HGHjT5FlkL4QIpY+jasGJe3x/O+DJIx9F4nayCzTieIQLGKBth6QIDDDy54/PUucc6U Vr7LYsXcI+ORRfKE10ngN0l3gmQ65kO72TL+mDYlegbOuOJSERV+REv7b39ki7ukopPH oSJK9DVA/VAO8yg21k36sAZxCCcRZ7/QbxCXcjQJ8VeMB4hCeQ88i1GcUUYW+yB2zSaE IVXVSWUV3hXsAOlfefM8W6fLw6D6j9MRqb5Ju4HcTdzaitwP+FZ4O5SLlGOdNRRaZ6Jd 28rA==