Re: [Int-area] Where/How is the features innovation, happening? Re: 202201152233.AYC

Jiayihao <jiayihao@huawei.com> Mon, 24 January 2022 03:11 UTC

From: Jiayihao <jiayihao@huawei.com>
To: "Abraham Y. Chen" <aychen@avinta.com>
CC: "int-area@ietf.org" <int-area@ietf.org>, Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 03:11:36 +0000
References: <7c509337-31b5-c0d2-020e-aca6fc9d344e@avinta.com> <ce16122f3387479ca4456325a6fb0a6b@huawei.com> <0a3711b9-0969-2eb1-15e6-3aa8354901d0@avinta.com> <CALx6S37zAk-hdk-a5PGnFYaow9mhb1XmC=4PpqMkdVredq8Zhg@mail.gmail.com> <0dd628bc-d779-46d0-ada3-601295e21c12@avinta.com> <e6d10cda6fd241539051ef209a4a952a@huawei.com> <9dc26758-7fd6-5657-edac-95441869544d@avinta.com> <8e12137b7ad743ee9da01826bdf978d6@huawei.com> <0f0780f9-785e-d561-33c3-93feceb2906b@avinta.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.108.167.116]