Re: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-03.txt

Naiming Shen <naiming@cisco.com> Thu, 05 January 2012 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=naiming@cisco.com; l=3974; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1325801676; x=1327011276; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=4eZEV+om7JiAfOE87tUd+S5O2SQaS6r4cojGlm7Px8Q=; b=E0DRUhQFV0YRqCQDXs07d7BpTddINLPYhl3JwZLntI8whekMnbiU8JW0 Abfeirvhu+7as5784GvJttRJGxOXQa3IAZhDycyy5+h9S0owF8NGIxmAw CEi1x6TEVMYWb7ovT1vjz1j0XNASSE0Rx9TmCsPwwINq5JqTsQg+vnBRq E=;