[Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ntp-bcp-06

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 15 June 2018 20:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=e8c9WFGXcHB7QC3CFMHLlhovXlptITJ+MKgA4UkiBlQ=; b=LksLpGMZDsogcApGSfVO1oP3t1VGHsX/Lki+/pSJ9qXKXWwnHrctrtLjE9lTiDsffJ Db3eXlaD0Hh4ealLrSvngzONWJZ1+17hbZdRXnL3BIK1QXENsMEGOf2tXgknNYNtwsfw KWUARct2fOTHSP53Ko8mD1TfPDONMKIU4KTt8W9fYzKg7QqAopwJxF7+OJ/38w4vfFmX dd9/POJJzOE0Vxg7tEX8aL60AiqwsPQgBdd6smhZlre3gTqB7AuS19mcN22oI6N4I72l nIomzV11el6/c7FghZUZe0cwR1x6wyLtkinVXR6mc0XlDwFUJ0rP4cc0bwDb7YiFeXIf W3ng==