Re: [Int-dir] R: Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-10

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 September 2017 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Hc1K6hRQugMTkGMEG9Aofi07HTZcyHIaZqivx5yDX4s=; b=Z2eEjfY4nclbAow+8Q8SId3M4H/oEOMdoxL+spqgaVkouqB3y0wIFu+Li2AKlt0AgG aE4k09fd4PjBjK3ZxKz950Jte0YjpMBhfdvV9/KtWC9q9nQIi5YsoSVoSyBhTrgfvaD1 o0iJYqo1hWBEJBbXUqgS7qumZk1Q7w0pa1+tDKEuQG086x4zjpamt4gPgGAVk4mWfKtZ 49yNqvFYmdJYzOYRl7khdmdBv4MOkZ0RwXN0SDm14McFffjj+Whah15yp5LBD0w/tpht /p4tCDvsCzgCQa8AlpHL1zhGY+NhDzjJRVl1ShPZAvd1krCYuaQ4+YZ1Ws0SOLZ8bZXG y8Gw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Hc1K6hRQugMTkGMEG9Aofi07HTZcyHIaZqivx5yDX4s=; b=l3iFJTxnxvf4+Gt+AkjTeWEGV6FpihPgkMF5KrfiLLyDk4sakfLBb0eR+Ri4v/H5cp 3L5K1f9q1+lq7MSz08cMxgnpuAxLRJ9a70APK6BH/AzyNP9/FFt37DwlHh7p9HJ9vnLk zwGsVms2ef+iyR7emVgGYwHo0OvaDDXEP02qLfLC5NW6PikHzAgO9c+kUTZ0AjZPNy+B DJe6SQTv6YeV1HuYpy+bbi11jDO98UE1OEc0BNPgm9ybND9AN4M3DdBVDiLJ0YRnQ7ci 81d0EwpUlJO1hGVgxaCSZ18Xtyn4GN8xgWjp2IR3WockWrvKIcv2hzcB8C02ZNaz6pxp NSBg==