Re: [Inventory-yang] IESG comments to charter

Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 May 2023 14:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1684853248; x=1687445248; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=vbYr0Rldqj9z/6HsRSGtA6JIb9AvOGQW9KhDS7GUk7s=; b=qWXQK9zMJg8xR2lxT7gJA+rRNzfzzF5JQAZPjA+hnstBaRti015ast2v1BIjQaqgPp gHvsPrbQRGz8Qk9b/EHP70pXtQW5SAQCGc/fbgOmzvL7zLPWvBZ1jM9T1ZDwd2Fw+ApV VKzT3sb5W7Vb3uxktVgV8K9eTnBJ1lKKLGKM+xrsIRo+QkRyVncIij3Xk5jsD8YGfz5q un7nnuSS3wPlnI76IUm19rl+SEzqpKxPOcafV0fCz2VhhrEI09aL5DcN5+yDxmmaVRU+ UTXAVMb+UzGtq64WJKjfreQebPvmewQwGq/8oLS2G3YF9+qvPuaXUxgubr2gJYyNijMq fSrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1684853248; x=1687445248; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=vbYr0Rldqj9z/6HsRSGtA6JIb9AvOGQW9KhDS7GUk7s=; b=Qzfh/UcJdaUCsSjWEMmBZrepTLPZ9gSfxy+w18hnLaoAuCAGgVT8viow3zfEneDOdH 0T/1B+l4J+PHDZ83tGFMiDOyC1JCZjO0ih0aQ3YQtzZ3DMSFHI6NdZvf1nWUF05TZM0o n+KR3pPo3zKK/CrfKOk9Rbg6VYITJ28uHGoBtKRqrCHrpa4SlnlSxozqZMKKGt3pTtqk 2bgXFxpGgZ9TJ7e/QKesUmXdFYHlJ/UvyTaH4m58w/2Ya1ggjwM8+rSts0nmamS+CHDT A/lGxyG3zZOEq1OeXx+WzUHVTgl5DGkjTxCVt0J4DnKWzhEDFuOXnr9dC+OH0AyB/iwP 9GZA==