[Inventory-yang] IESG comments to charter

Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 May 2023 11:45 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1683805512; x=1686397512; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rIaQ7sJYRTR0szsUGYMGXutBvADiF2K2eOsq87o1PZ0=; b=CE5HSwkYZLpaP2hEYqMRWvw6gPwA8ai7kfHAPVRFWWjqOs82s16Wns4QeHrn4l2ND8 JG0TUBPTlEswUGaHKgN2s15DxwQYOky1f/7T4O9c+2jwaq0Ha1DXiirV3Mj6pkarqZOM mKT3xHsQxeRawDpWHJglRpPmAGivLzfSlMtca1vFunQuyft4h+WBfTEeS3Ww0UzyjD2N 40Rmr63zNv4gAGERe7xPYg9Yqlv+aliZ5SsCeuVA6V045GA6sXF81z9f5u7y6NAEsv4Q FnNW4RJQE75edJj+YviRhS+BM8GYO/j7Hmo54SQNHFTzJPQoDcsVeJ07W2fxR9x/+bnz jExQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1683805512; x=1686397512; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:mime-version:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=rIaQ7sJYRTR0szsUGYMGXutBvADiF2K2eOsq87o1PZ0=; b=N/Y3+8UVafjAl9tCd/DSzAqv62teE6GSoSVALBynlhaRA+srM3JBeDPSTdTcPzG407 SZX/QjllevYvd4RYt1AfvLcsXv8V/TBYxCypL/jdALmIBCh5uk71HBV5kU6PDwKS0K0H T/k5L23Rj3/MWqimcYJqvOprACkfP0+7kW//R7q2rSzV+qWi4uLE3SDLHbZ2mS57RPla RPC6pmpsoz92Km81ZsjB4BmZUenL6TxgdCZFHR+nojSSk03TA2qPLRN1vp0+8Chi7izD zIkFTeSSWBQuOWXusEnkjibDqvvR2f9NDZcSrtIUVaTrUOyUAVqGvSrGxyOv+JoZHojj 2I/w==