Re: [Inventory-yang] Nimby WG chartering

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Fri, 28 April 2023 10:21 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: "julien.meuric@orange.com" <julien.meuric@orange.com>, Oscar González de Dios <oscar.gonzalezdedios@telefonica.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ietf@gmail.com>
CC: "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "Rob Wilton (rwilton)" <rwilton@cisco.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>, "Inventory-yang@ietf.org" <Inventory-yang@ietf.org>, JACQUENET Christian INNOV/NET <christian.jacquenet@orange.com>