Re: [Iot-directorate] [dhcwg] Iotdir last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-slap-quadrant-07

"Ms. Li HUANG" <bleuoisou@gmail.com> Sat, 06 June 2020 07:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=N9dAEJgmeMDDtpXo3naGhJHcPG3iCORG5xA/rL3DRCQ=; b=ac+MDfZn7M3UNaJhhfnm3vzceMCKa+K279El4i+Ji5KKSJcCcM+BkrbcGLiPKwm2Bf iTA/j6cX8Sn1XTzJuU67wjg64yQg8tpW8vahG5b7iMJHkO4uCSOsXBk0H9Fb2uuYggH/ pBdwvbYUKmnxg7Q45mYdQK4OxkJSKuewBvW9BiEK+q7faZCX//MdyVyl2aILaOp9n6e3 Ojcbb9pp6H5FdvS7T3eDnXABHtF14mLvC+yzhq5J1iiHD8nkMsyuTYA1LM84kYzxIBk9 MggEbLpemwlaDDJ+SZqflJkaI7WRUPVIBxGfYIjSgk2VlO6I8NdVHOR0MwSlTqiXK2IG rBBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=N9dAEJgmeMDDtpXo3naGhJHcPG3iCORG5xA/rL3DRCQ=; b=jdgwDcj+g8hMpRMA0zHTxGayx8BT22uu6cE+Uy0SCKQkW6HZFqkW+Nq4ev507AN1Qn u7cuc1SnaOW8q2o3wEqChk1yWOqBQTmtslhzp5YTuzacaGUj7OyykTzXao/hU1pgBAUQ A0tfGH8hXU6QCTVQzGCG7jHi9LYkGJpReEk0FbiccVzxUzDHbCDwsa/V1L0pzpJcJ4bY 5baf4QSTV08kUdbcmuGDhw3WSs1hTPDLOUvRF97+V4pbkkJ1l4xmlI2tJM4C2Y2v7yCR Hp/xymGePP4zvyaQpGm4OD0vW/JGj9NsrWDwsGmrnJlwbDeQXk4Jine4kQ8YXnxqT/Gq CGcw==