Re: [ipfix] IPFIX followup charter

Elisa Boschi <boschi@fokus.fraunhofer.de> Fri, 03 February 2006 08:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:16:25 +0100
From: Elisa Boschi <boschi@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
To: Brian Trammell <bht@cert.org>
Cc: Tanja Zseby <Tanja.Zseby@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Juergen Quittek <quittek@netlab.nec.de>, ipfix@net.doit.wisc.edu, Elisa Boschi <boschi@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, Roman Danyliw <rdd@cert.org>
Subject: Re: [ipfix] IPFIX followup charter
Sender: majordomo listserver <majordomo@mil.doit.wisc.edu>

Dear all,

I agree with Tanja and Brian and think that the biflow draft should be
included already now in the new charter.  Reporting bidirectional flows
has been requested by a large community and therefore I too consider it
important

As Brian said,  the reason why we didn't present the draft at the IETF
is that there was no IPFIX meeting scheduled in Vancouver. Still, we
received comments and feedback and are incorporating them in the -02
version. We will definitely request a slot to present this draft at the
upcoming IPFIX (or USEIPFIX) meeting in Dallas.

Apart from this, I agree with Jurgen's proposed charter and milestones.

Regards,
Elisa