Re: [IPFIX] IPFIX at IETF 89, London

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Sun, 09 February 2014 23:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=auckland.ac.nz; i=@auckland.ac.nz; q=dns/txt; s=uoa; t=1391987679; x=1423523679; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bmDu6Jx8USF3PSP2ZoqPXjo37TZJxLNFWuel+LHFWC0=; b=NibSY6ahFPK4XOxnXoVl2CwbOb1JxhbpwVc0MvHkhVWTGAANYaX+hMOj TTTiSVzQse1C7xM3vluOE8zXo6LNW3wgL3BhxmwIA8LRHZDmg1vIrlRej c4d1gdduXC1+E066EsBRHVbhoyir1HQnL8FqnDiG+dR1FAktgA7hzwTni c=;