Re: [IPFIX] exporting ranges in IPFIX

Senthil Sivakumar <ssenthil@cisco.com> Mon, 11 June 2012 16:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ssenthil@cisco.com; l=4780; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1339432386; x=1340641986; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=tVf3m68JsTbVItCdD4XRiL3IeMEzM1Z2X9VcsCXachw=; b=HsTL1+0cCIjr13XhAhnO4wFtfzRjE4gBaw2V//VIqcrqSdEx8d5y6Wlx wAANcQbWowD+4TjnTIJ6saRi4akKJmkENKMc4nnJUZRwssK+D2u3ohVki AZhqrCTdFaB2uE8MAj37O+6n3Ya3zj8tOmcOpx5WO13k+l5wqqeJfhoiW Y=;