Re: [IPP] Fwd: Question - IPP Job Ticket for 3D PDF's

wamwagner--- via ipp <ipp@pwg.org> Fri, 09 April 2021 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=20190202a; t=1617987305; bh=5lXeD5Ed/B1VptR6mZWRLxTvjUQ6vkR7kRQzQC7xSyo=; h=Received:Received:MIME-Version:To:From:Subject:Date:Content-Type; b=0FCzqJ8B7uzDcPWq4RVBZnBwhZmzh2nqqSVBYL9OLTouRNA3IF2oOnssHVEtyhFrL eTGxppn0JAV03GUKSayMiUBfZiwuQxoF9KSB3DshH+kWU/D2dle1Qesrk6fo1IZb0x fTeDUV6TkFMmCzqg36f6yqw2mP+5LkghczLxMFxRf456X7HOa2bltdksNScJpeErFz K4+qTYm8azYiPvwn4c6FBCZU3RKG99tIArS4jvMMV/vPqb9UiZz02AF+ShqjJK9Jdq JaDWyy0x6VxX9Rs0Q+bhfF/2ONA6vnMNnz9fojw1Y6elzkjyoP8XGNvbdm9AvjHZ2x COUtDFray7vuA==
X-Xfinity-VAAS: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgeduledrudekuddguddtlecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucevohhmtggrshhtqdftvghsihdpqfgfvfdppffquffrtefokffrnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddunecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenogfpohfkffculddutddmnecujfgurhepggfvhffuffgkrfgjfhgtsehmtddtredttdejnecuhfhrohhmpeeofigrmhifrghgnhgvrhestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvtheqnecuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepffehheejffejhefgieehieefleejieeltdevhfekueektdehuddvffdtueehjedvnecukfhppeejfedriedurddvuddurddvgeelnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehhvghloheplgfkrfhvieemmeemfhhffhhfmeduledvrdduieekrddurdelngdpihhnvghtpeejfedriedurddvuddurddvgeelpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepfigrmhifrghgnhgvrhestghomhgtrghsthdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopegslhhuvghrohhofhhmuhhsihgtsehgmhgrihhlrdgtohhmpdhrtghpthhtohepihhpphesphifghdrohhrghdprhgtphhtthhopehmshifvggvthesmhhsfigvvghtrdhorhhg