Re: [ippm] New Liaison Statement, "LS - Harmonization of IP Capacity and Latency Parameters: Revision of Draft Rec. Y.1540 on IP packet transfer performance parameters and New Annex A with Lab Evaluation Plan"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 28 March 2019 15:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/FNRltE+aDQpB1i4GbfeLDNYATjV+F6TrKCqZ5nRUdw=; b=ufqHaZk6VEBQZ/aMObSX8fcMmamm5qhNNEh9kd9Xyk/IpcBbdmYfzEfKhrCgSzXcxX xw06OioFUgW1QEIjVvB1CxlLLzUzZKvyM125kq1z2XeuOBndYGSDaUkjwE4uN53qFd/c CWLJTQGYZbElBDTXj/BUPUOK6MTVfAVWpsQ7WmK0Su7MPF68+tlR8qs1wC02A7VRkdFs 6eod4lZ67IamTAIJK2gYU8IyAkkoIHUW++9U3BFBCoHKXqv36HsM/u2FPkRajB2ATlAe bFR4oFSSTopU0bpV9CE0UsImiPDBLzVgY8sIswgWcZQhTLk728CinBetW9J5SDqxkrRx vilQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/FNRltE+aDQpB1i4GbfeLDNYATjV+F6TrKCqZ5nRUdw=; b=Tf4PZxLBG6VXD9hvRtzDwtb3ddRq26BvGCOMDjx3Rd4FN4y7HUHbUQ2ac4rvXKvsnr PgnGJGPEX7blig+MaEglhCSQSEJvX96dL+EC1RDn2C9riSbNbCyukCJhqfTv3iRa5Y97 xtOzxBpL8j/XMOwLjBOaMPvEFy0ff5YF3X2HgMEcZRLxVt4bQSnGv4gXEz2uj/g08tUU /NkBb8sfhBwiqESiNjm6KCGK5SXPo5yOM3eW04bNdTf5Eug3LA79ybiS85hI1M6+Eaby 4iYIHEIhtwkl45KmpWc9Tu9D+No7pp8zA37hXn3FtDsTz/QATNRPCjuZz/HFAdyikGjW Ydcw==