Re: [ippm] Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-direct-export-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Thu, 18 August 2022 12:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=qDAgsGKi+o0q61IVE/aGfjBPf5jTcBZoMrhuxxtt8vo=; b=COlaZSA5aGN8eBbPFQw46GCnNjgpCH8ps3zHadY4QLMw6dcMM8QkOwGIEQX/Oak0xd UfyNx13lKf21nzx88NQIE0+Asyf+pEfQSEnIfBaNH7bgX2LmvEnVhXeCvnSzrnm7OoGg iARBFkmbT++x6FufCoCIadsHi8YUuKYC/PcQmQQCqjMbEf+cNdyD0u6csvF/kRZgftuH C+E1vlyAr4nXxylnTfcSVGKinAMkeYKTLLdtkxXgCiDQOwnHCjmqHno0ylcGObIdIS64 C3iOzQT5MJuEtarN/1z03N0pGfwhuqQNs68cYZjKEoLYfF4MNX8ULFhivDkqChNuf94H 1V3w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=qDAgsGKi+o0q61IVE/aGfjBPf5jTcBZoMrhuxxtt8vo=; b=bT0OlFwCtjTcIptGha0MczFiB1w4fullg5otuojOKZCNu9Dfhgy3nw+CumQxcm3YZW jLN/HMDb/MqVIujQO7ajjLcChr5Bmq2etAX9kljHUkIr07OxBYM/BO03FqzL1fHzZXbD eLvlSkU7hD9jzP1WVVFNhyePchKYP8M5DRAKTO4w5Hgvnyhgv/CL3uV4xAzcmhCZi2sh D6kiS44l6vr8EEXKhyKNTG/2v3YL4qXxUxvIs4ivpPTkUZGRHscHPs7LO9iJOvc3I6bU KCn5CTQLYlnDXI9ABk9AI5nrx5E07w7n5g9T28UZvRagE2KaFQmxCzDstN4zb2x3DMAx F15w==