Re: [ippm] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 21 January 2020 23:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=xnxa8ZngwoHVmdvi7nG/uaMNiyhijcurLsQ8xWoMgts=; b=UeqewLHyUCqYAYgJ4gApKS+cbxTkafQzaoZ2WNUj+z32xZSm/FgY249HBj3/ntZt2p L44ZMR+21+tOmm61MIJbd2K4rewTl576zzceaSz6GtE3siAU5TFhms59Q/SIwFo5kA2H ZCk9BHzrmHITGflF32UlhWc3cNx8c4nfwlG237+V4HzfXEkcxc5+9En53wQtP4783qno i5ur2P8q/Cbpo3igvrVtIUuo/QnBxRmAJMicLo/pkzSBqdVDb6AXZ5kf348Zp/nLleh1 vXM7/wOxlpIHFIdAJZH887Vjtv+za8bQeNoJJYcIInwVXtjFuG1ewMhV32x+rr7wlBDE H0DQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=xnxa8ZngwoHVmdvi7nG/uaMNiyhijcurLsQ8xWoMgts=; b=CuYlNFvIpK15k4fI+NiJi33CGwKEY09hyKYQCVvpYgAHWBTHRbeF2387/sbcvx6m07 xHfthWLTENsglZHYW+JZf+BRxaCBbcDd9rvTsLXLn2fOTSoGvKvKzW4KoxqoBl+oJfJG Nx+3buZrMjTX4Y+qHD5mnWCLltCfpIfbOlYWXKivIbBrMDjeQNQrLCAjPW6rot9aQyaQ tDdBN5CwB8AVCSIODJaMllL8PIMOst1O6O43VxaFh4wnJecy4ifMhAVcKp6lodlquMxN k5v9w4FFkBRmKJZrdScq/MHFjy05Q4yeLvAMorNUY8A7EW2SvUg2XHIxXjF9kZYjpKP+ Yhkg==