Re: [ippm] [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-multicast-telemetry

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 21 September 2023 15:53 UTC

Received: from faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48e.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:51]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 4Rs0Kt4G0gznkcF; Thu, 21 Sep 2023 17:53:06 +0200 (CEST)